I’ve seen a couple of bloggers do this over the past week (I think the trendy bloggers call it a WIMB), but when Jaina posted hers this morning, I decided to follow suit. Plus, I’ve never done this for my Project 365.
So in my trusty Ollie and Nic bag is:
- Purple Ollie and Nic purse – what can I say, I have brand loyalty.
- Keys and keyrings – a mirror ball (which makes it incredibly easy to find), Lego Wonder Woman, one-handed Lego Catwoman and a mini-light.
- Wool by Hugh Howey – I always carry a book around with me, and this is my current obsession. I’ve just ordered the second in the series as well. Such a compelling read.
- Cherry Carmex lip balm.
- Mini Bobbi Brown lip gloss – I usually have a MAC lip balm/gloss, but I appear to have mislaid it, so I’m using a freebie Bobbi Brown gloss I got in a recent haul.
- Elastoplast SOS plasters – honestly, the most amazing plasters. I’m wearing a pair of shoes that are killing me right now, and this wonder product has saved me so much pain.
- Badger Balm Tension Soother – my job can get a little stressful at times, so I just rub some of this onto my hands to chill out. It’s also a really great hand moisturiser.
- Staff pass – couldn’t really get into my office without it.
- Rutger, my Google Nexus 4– couldn’t live without it.
- Car keyless entry fob, with aToy Story aliens keyring that I’ve had for years.
- Votes for Women pin badge – I got this from the British Library a couple of weeks ago, but I haven’t decided where to pin it yet.
- Smashbox eyeshadow palette
- Copenhagen Metro pass (klippekort) – this has been in my bag since my last trip to Copenhagen. It’s not remotely valid, but I like to keep it.
- Red Nikon 1 camera and lens (not pictured, for obvious reasons).
And bonus What’s in my Purse photo!
- Bank cards
- Various store points cards
- Ikea Family card
- Lego VIP card
- Driving license
- Two business cards belonging to my BFF, because he’s a very important man
- Four Prince Charles Cinema Pyjama Party tickets, for sentimental reasons
- Photo of me and my Dad on my first birthday
- Liz Earle loyalty card
And this little guy is a sticker Husband gave me, which now transfers from purse to purse.
2 thoughts on “What’s in my bag?”
Should have taken a photo of my bag! Never mind. I like the bonus purse photo.
You can do a separate post on your bags!