- Day eight – REN Skincare Express Make-Up Remover. I love REN. When we stayed at a Room for London a couple of years ago, they had loads of REN products in the bathroom which pleased me greatly. I shall look forward to using this.
- Day nine – Hourglass Cosmetics lip stick. I’m not a lipstick person so have no opinion on this I’m afraid. I’m sure it’s very nice (although it’s a tiny sample size so a little disappointing).
- Day ten – ESPA cleanser. Another cleanser? How dirty do Liberty think our faces are? The USP for this cleanser is you can use it as a mask as well. I’ve used it once this week, and it left my skin feeling… a bit odd. But then I do like cleansers that leave my face feeling completely stripped. True story – I once went for a job at ESPA head office. I did not like them, they did not like me.
- Day eleven – Deborah Lippmann nail colour. Now this is the motherload. I have been lusting after Deborah Lippmann polishes for such a long time, but could never justify the crazy prices in the UK. I was very annoyed with myself for not buying any in New York in March. There were two colours available for the box (I think) and I received the Liberty purple-esque Call Me Irresponsible. This is going on my nails tonight!
- Day twelve – Decleor Aroma Confort body milk. It’s a body milk. I have no anecdotes for this brand.
- Day thirteen – Malin + Goetz Rum Body Wash. Malin + Goetz are one of those companies I want to get into. I see their stuff at Space NK and almost very nearly buy some, so I’m pleased I’ll finally get a chance to use something of theirs.
- Day fourteen – Co Bigelow rose salve. Ahhh, my beloved Co Bigelow. I fell in love with them a couple of years ago when we stayed at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas (yes, another hotel bathroom story) and was very excited to visit their store in New York. Their rose salve is BEAUTIFUL. It has an almost vanilla scent to is, the rose is very subtle. I’ve just slathered this onto my lips and I instantly loved it. SCORE!
So far, week two even better than week one!