For my third week products from the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar, I dragged Tim around Fleet Pond to photograph them. Because I’m a pretentious blogger.
- Day fifteen – Weleda Skin Food. This is a favourite of my Sister-in-Law’s so I was curious to try it. So far, it hasn’t done anything for my weirdly damaged skin on my calf (to be fair, I don’t think anything would) but I’ll keep using it.
- Day sixteen – Suratt all-in-one eye baton. A lovely eye liner and eye shadow product. Definitely one to keep in the make-up bag. I’ve never heard of Suratt before, so it’s nice to find new brands.
- Day seventeen – Dermalogica pre-cleanse. Another facial cleanser. Personally, life is too short for pre-cleansing but I’ll get some use out of it every now and again. An odd product – an oil that turns into a milk.
- Day eighteen – Omorovicza lip balm. It’s a lovely lip balm (which I accidentally stuck my finger right into the middle of) but it doesn’t win against the Co Bigelow last week.
- Day nineteen – voucher for 30 minute Sisley facial. I had a bit of a whinge about the hair voucher in week one, but I think I’ll probably end up making the trip into London to use this one.
- Day twenty – Laura Mercier Lip Glace. It’s a lovely nude colour which actually suits me quite well, and doesn’t feel horribly sticky on my lips. Not full size.
- Day twenty-one – Dr Sebagh Serum Repair. This is full size. THIS IS FULL SIZE AND £70. £70!!! I used it this morning and wasn’t wowed by it, but it might be one of those slow burn things. Regardless, THIS IS £70! Well, if it’s good enough for Elle Macpherson…
Only 4 days to go!